AirPods strap?

Anyone have recommendations for a strap for AirPods? Mostly wanting something to keep the AirPods safe whilst cycling on trails.

I have quickly looked at

Though the price of shipping is prohibitive.

There are a few options on fleabay. I want to by something which is good enough, and worried the quality of some of these will be so low they are unusable and end up as enough piece of junk pollution.

Great idea!

That is what should have come with them in the original design instead of the stupid too easy to lose separate pods.

US domestic is $0-00. Do you have someone over there that can re-ship?

Wouldn’t you just buy a pair of Beats X if you want the W1 chip features and want them connected with a strap?

1 Like

Very good design (the design is what the ear pods should have been) but the sound quality is mediocre at best, specifically the treble range is poor.

They’re at best 3 and a half stars.

Received as a gift.

Having a strap is a security measure just in case they fall out when I go on long trail rides. I am not sure if warranted, more of a just in case and we re-evaluate after using it a few times…

Outside of that usage, I am very happy with them as they are.

I also wouldn’t rule out the weight of the strap making it more likely they fall out.

I guess this is a great example of why there is a range of products. They are one of my most favourite apple products of the last 5 years. Love them so much, as does everyone else I know who has them.

Also, I’m almost certain the design of the ear piece is identical to EarPods.

It’s the lack of the joining link that’s the big issue with the EarPods, the Beats X has that so is free of that flaw but the audio is bass heavy, muddy in the midrange and down in the treble range which makes them a non starter for me.

To be honest there isn’t a GOOD sounding set of wireless headphones on the market yet (let alone a great set) most of them are way to bass heavy and down in the treble range and if they’re not then they tend to have a muddy and undefined midrange.

I’d be happy with something that sounded as good as an entry level set of wired headphones like say the Etymotic ER4 Studio Reference ones I’ve linked below but so far I’ve not found anything.

https://www.etymotic.com/consumer/earphones/er4-new.html