Any idea what this folder is in my user directory?

This folder keeps reappearing in my Users directory and I’m not sure what’s causing it. I’m hoping someone here might be able to shed some light because I’m not having much luck with Google.

All I can think is that it’s something that gets created when I’m at work, but that’s a guess. I don’t use a Remote Desktop app at work, but I do have Microsoft Remote Desktop installed. The apps I only use at work are LastPass, Outlook and Crestron AirMedia.

I’m not sure if I should be worried or not. No additional users appear under Users & Groups or when I log in to the system (aside from Guest).

Something to do with this perhaps?

Also, I’d run Malware Bytes over the machine.

Thanks. I did see that page so I can only assume a bit of software I have installed is using VSTS in it somewhere. It’s not something I’ve explicitly installed myself.

I’ve just ran Malware Bytes and it had no issues aside from the Awesome Screenshot safari extension, which it’s had an issue with for years. I’ve uninstalled it as a precaution.

I did a terminal search for user accounts and it wasn’t listed at all either, and nothing suspect was.