Audiobooks via AppleTV

I used to listen to audiobooks on the TV system via AppleTV. Since we are now having them in iBooks instead of iTunes, that aspect of my listening appears to be screwed. Is there a solution I have missed? Some way of accessing the books via the AppleTV4?

If you have them in your computer’s iTunes library, they might be accessible via Home Sharing. I haven’t checked this but everything else seems to be there.

Thanks, yes they are there, it turns out. Its a bit of a pain doing it that way, I dont have tons of available space on the HD, so I’ve moved all the audiobooks now to an external drive, along with movies and TV shows. It occurred to me after I posted that Plex could “do” music so I created a folder called Audiobooks and its all good. Happy days :slight_smile:

Oh neat, I didn’t think of that. Plex is ace.

I’m actually preferring Infuse for watching my vids at the moment, the most recent version brought back the list view which I definitely prefer to looking at a bunch of Vid covers. It just doesnt do music, so I have to keep using Plex.