Black Friday Deals

So everyone is probably aware of the Apple one day shopping event is on again this year. However there is some other deals going on at the moment as well for Black Friday Cyber Monday.

The Good Guys doing the usual 10% off on computers only.

amaysim is doing 10% off on iPads and iPhones with free shipping I believe those devices are sold unlocked.

Also remember if you don’t like those retailers you may have some luck getting Apple to honour a price match if you give them a phone call.

They used to do this in the past. This also could mean you could take advantage of Apple’s extended returns policy that they offer for the holiday period.

I’ll post up some of the eBay deals shortly.

Harvey Norman doing 11% off Macs: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/promos/amazing-deals-apple

Macfixit Australia/ Clickspot Australia
Black Friday Savings - 15% OFF

Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at cart/basket. Coupon BLACKFRIDAY activates 15% discount in your cart. Coupon validity ends 26/11/2017 at 1.00 AM EST. Coupon code can be used as many times until the promotion date end. Retail customers only. Discount does not apply to specially priced OWC RAM, OWC Thunderbay, OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock, Mercury Pro Thunderbolt, Drobo, Stardom, Belkin, Promise, Synology and LaCie as well as other specially priced products. For exclusions please see this link. Order total for discount does not include shipping or GST. Promotions are valid only for online purchases and cannot be picked up. Errors and omissions excepted.

Airpods 20% off on Myer eBay page. Not sure if i need more earphones… pretty happy with my Jaybird X3!