DJ Apps, easy in use

hi,

cut the story short i help out at a local sports club, its a very small club with Friday afternoons and evenings being open to public and every last Saturday of the month having discos on :slight_smile:

because of not much profit being made we are struggling with finding an affordable DJ (most charge between $200 to $400 per night)

so, what DJ\Music app could i use to setup a disco night on an iPad that then could be connected to the sound system at the club ? (we have pretty good sound system that can accommodate an iPad to be connected)

Marcin

An interesting question - I haven’t used DJ software on iOS devices but have been broadcasting on radio for about 15 years using a Mac laptop and an app called MegaSeg which costs about $300. It is an excellent app and only crashed on me once in all that time and even then still kept playing music.

It’s made by Fidelity Media - http://www.megaseg.com

There’s also an open source app called MIXXX which is free and really good though I’ve not used it myself but its becoming quite popular.

I realise you’re asking about iPad apps so none of this may be of use but thought I’d post my experiences just in case.

Cheers, Glen.

1 Like

I know my SO used djay for iPad for fun during parties.

2 Likes

I’ve just used iTunes with the cross-fading feature on a preset playlist with good results to be honest, if all you want is continuous music.

1 Like