Election 2016 - Vote Compass; Where Do You Stand?

G’day,

The ABC again are offering a “Vote Compass” that asks you a series of questions, then tells you to which party/ies you are most closely aligned.

I think it’s quite an interesting tool to use, as I imagine a lot of us don’t actually know every policy of our country’s political parties, and this survey will help you to find the party that most strongly represents your ideals.

Feel free to come back and share your results, if you are so inclined.

cheers

cosmic

Here’s mine. As I expected really.

I did it the other day and got between the ALP and Greens.

Decided not to use it as the website uses cookies and won’t run if you have them turned off. Didn’t see why a website needs to track you in order to determine your voting preferences.

Anyhow already know how I’m going to vote and nothing has happened in the last four weeks to change my mind.

https://votecompass.abc.net.au/results?hash=81dfa22221db22a57b863c613ea4cba3eeb5a46c14659457737CNgT8

I did it a few days back and my result was very similar to Geoff’s

No surprise for me. Strong Liberal/Coalition supporter. The only difference I had with the Liberals were on some moral/conscious issues such as euthanasia and the monarchy.

I have virtually nothing in common with The Greens!

Exactly what I thought - I don’t agree with enough of any party’s policies to make a vote that I support, it’s a matter of picking whoever is the least worse.

1 Like

Exactly where I thought I would be!