First new iPhone ever!

I’ll be honest, I thought it was a gimmick but I’ve proven that wrong. I assumed like Siri that Touch ID would get little sue from me as most people I know never use it.

Maybe you could migrate to android, start fresh and migrate just messages back from android …

:open_mouth:

I wish Apple could just fix the backup and restore situation… its been a mess for years.

Heres links to a couple of apps. One I already mentioned, and another I have tried and found to be good.

1 Like

Once you have used Touch ID in combination with 1Password you can’t go back to a regular home button again.

My new iPhone 6 has been away for a screen repair for the past week. Using my son’s iPhone 5. Really noticing the lack of Touch ID now that I don’t have it.

2 Likes

1Password + TouchID + Universal Clipboard = #winning

1 Like

Maybe a stupid question, but what is 1Password needed for? Does it duplicate the functionality of iCloud Keychain?

Essentially the same but it has a few more nice features. Can also use more than just safari as your browser. They have a windows and android app so it syncs across multiple platforms.