iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 pre-orders

We can go around all day in circles arguing the semantics of hire purchase or we can just say it for what it is.

Ah, so no chance of a mature discussion then.

6 Likes

Seems to be an upward trend around here of lateā€¦

4 Likes

Back on topic.

iPhone 7 and watch 2 preparing for shipment already for this Friday.

Jet black iPhone 7+ still processing.

Big spreadsheet of Telstra iPhone pre-orders here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbvc05jLmmU6CDEbnLbRnB6aoMmdUY0h5EfJ0xbNFrw/edit#gid=1751116763

Anyone want to do some casual data analysis?

People still pre-order from carriers is a pretty interesting data point.

It seems there are no Jet Black iPhones available. All on back order. Including my pre-order :frowning:

Anyone with a Matt black delivering this Friday want to swap with my jet black due end of September early October? iPhone 7+ 256. I donā€™t need a jet black. I ordered one at launch time within 5 min and was put in a queue.

Iā€™ve changed my order to standard black. Reading about people already having scratches on their jet black phones scared me!

Iā€™m picking up a matte black 7+ 256GB, iā€™ll let you know Friday once I have seen both in the flesh

Thanks, let me know. Iā€™m not worried about scratches as I use a case all the time, Iā€™m just keen to have the new phone in my hands earlier.

Oh, I think I misunderstood. So you want the matte black on launch and youā€™ll give me the jet black in October?

Yes thanks! Thatā€™s right.

Ah ok, I really donā€™t think I can wait till October.
I read the first post quickly and thought you wanted to swap once you have yours, thinking about it now why would you want to swap a brand new phone with a 2 week old phone, my mistake, Sorry Erwin

btw when i ordered they were both available on the 16th and I picked the matte black over the jet black as I donā€™t use a case but all this hype over the jet black has me 2nd guessing if I picked the right one

Nah, youā€™ve picked the right one. I was wondering about the two as well, but after seeing how easily the Jet Black scratches Iā€™m glad I picked matte black, even though the Jet Black is more hype.

2 Likes

Wondering if any Melb CBD retailers will have Watch Series 2 on Friday. I went to JB today to ask but couldnā€™t get the attention of any of their impeccably dressed staff (eg I wasnā€™t sure who was staff and who was a customer). Might actually go up to Myer tomorrow, since theyā€™re pretty much a ghost town maybe more chance of getting one if they have stock. Iā€™d just buy a Space Grey sport if possible.

2 Likes

Got my delivery emails for tomorrow.

Got the phone, and the 42mm Space Black / Milanese from Highpoint today.

Almost all the series 2 had sold out in the first 2 hours. Very little stock left.

Iā€™ve got my iPhone 7 and black SS 42 but the jet black 7+ is still:

Processing Items
Ships 2-3 weeks
Delivers 30/09/2016 - 05/10/2016 by Standard Shipping

I saw some reports on macrumors that some people are getting their jet black iPhones a lot earlier than the quoted date.