iPhone 7 folio case suggestions

I am looking for suggestions on cases for an iPhone 7+, with the following features:

• Folio style
  • folio/front cover snaps on/off
  • No animal skin (i.e. not leather)

A secondary want is to be able to attach to a bike mount

Any suggestions/recomendations? thx.

I would be happy to hear of any cool folios too, only diff is I would want it in leather. Many folios are leather or fake leather.

Sounds like you want one of those Dreem cases, but I don’t think they are iP7 yet and I’m not sure what vegan leather is.

Edit: Here is an Amovo iP7 case getting good reviews that like the Dreem can connect to a magnet mount. Also vegan leather which seems to be PU leather.

Thanks @Entropy. That case is exactly what I was looking for. iPhone 7+ on Amazon, not shipping to Oz. Have contacted Dreem throgh their website.

Not to look for an suitable magnetic mount (to retrofit for a bike — I use a Studio Proper case and bike mount)

Seperately, any recommendations for a screen protector??

Sprout do something similar to what you want but without the bike mount option and its leather. Not sure how many non-leather there are around. This is the closest I could see to what you are wanting (without the bike mount) but unfortunately its leather

https://www.sproutinc.com.au/Script/MCH/Products/Default.asp?404;http://www.sproutinc.com.au:80/script/mch/products/526635-Sprout-SLESAMS74030BK-Flux

@Entropy I’ve used DodoCases for my iPads for years and love them. They do a couple of nice looking folio cases for the iPhone and you can design your own too. Dodo are bookbinders and the quality is excellent.

Sorry @avolve the DodoCase is leather. I had a plastic Dosh Syncro for my iPhone 5 which although not a folio case could hold a couple of cards as well as the phone. They didn’t ever produce one for the 6 which is a shame. I emailed them at the time and apparently it just wasn’t a good seller.

Thanks @MissionMan and @tom. No cow is non-negotiable.

Friend who it is for might get a US friend to order a Dreem Fibonacci case through amazon and then ship over here.

1 Like