Looking for Caller ID Apps and ad Blocking Apps for iOS Suggestions?

I’m wondering what people are using for Caller ID Apps and ad Blocking Apps on iOS looking for some recommendations.

Truecaller, hands down. There is also Hiya but I dont think its quite as good.

I use TrueCaller

Okay Truecaller seems to be the winner for Caller ID Apps as that’s what I’m getting recommended on here and elsewhere.

However no one seems to be able to recommend a ad Blocking App?

I’ve tried a few but most seem to work, some just a bit too well… I think any of them which has a whitelist is a good thing. I use Adguard Pro and/or 1Blocker

I think I’m gonna go with 1Blocker based on the reviews written about it online thanks for the recommendations.

I used 1Blocker for the longest time and I found it very complicated when you want to block a specific page element. It doesn’t get updated nearly enough either. I personally switched to Adguard, which seems to behave better and it’s a much simpler process for writing custom rules. Adguard also has extensions for chrome and edge, so you export and import to keep things in line. No iCloud sync yet, but they’ve said it’s coming.

There’s a lot of 1Blocker advocates out there but yeah I’m definitely not one of them. Wish I switched to adguard long ago.

For add blocking, I use https://better.fyi for both Mac and iOS