MacTalk member check-in thread

Oh yeah I’m here too. Been here for a while now, good to see some old but familiar names.

2 Likes

maclab reporting in as maclab

2 Likes

I used to lurk on Mactalk as palais. I think I’ve posted more here than I did in 10 years on Mactalk!

2 Likes

Welcome all! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m Timbo – TimboC on MacTalk, where I’ve been a member of irregular participation since 2007. Keen to keep up to day, and find/provide a source of advice on all things Apple.

1 Like

I’d hate to imagine the amount of money they throw at it for a purchase, and subsequently ran it into the ground a little. Perhaps they had high hopes of doing something else, but perhaps it never worked out.

same same here as well

1 Like

Gumby here, and I was gumby08 on MacTalk. It’s great to see so many familiar names, feels a bit like a family reunion :slight_smile:

1 Like

So who’s the inappropriate uncle?

Paging Clockwork to the forum…

5 Likes

Doofus checking in here. Have been a member on Mactalk since 2007, the old neighbourhood really went downhill.

2 Likes

benb checking in. Joined MacTalk back in August 2006 - past couple of years checked in there once a month or two. Last time I was on found a post talking about AppleTalk and joined up. Same username as MacTalk - great that it was was still free :smile:

1 Like

Checking in. Same username, Warren21.

1 Like

Oh No.

Oldmacs found us also!

2 Likes

And???

1 Like

Relax, he was taking the piss (or at least I think he was)

I was more concerned if I’d done something wrong lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know what you do in your private time so maybe you did? Sleep with any married women lately? Or 18-25 yr olds that might have angry dad? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe harry is a harriet who you met in a Mac bar, spent the entire night talking OSX before having a candlelit dinner at McDonalds, and then you never called.

Oldmacs didn’t even get the fancy Create Your Taste meals. That was it. Tsk tsk!

1 Like

Oh lordy :stuck_out_tongue: Hmm that Maccas meal (lit by iCandles) sounds familiar :wink: