Stream audio from stereo to bluethooth speaker?

Anyone aware or/able to recommend a bluethooth audio transmitter?

I want to steam audio from a sterio (2xRCA plugs) to a portable Bluethooth speaker.

Is this possible?

1 Like

I’m intrigued… what are you trying to transmit from?`

Google turned up a few options including this:

A turntable. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

For the record, it’s Bluetooth. One ‘h’.

Is the output amplified? Turntables put out phono level (as distinct from line level) audio. In the olden days, the amp accounted for this by amplifying the phono level differently to your standard AUX (line level).

I only ask because I would guess your stock Bluetooth transmitter wants the higher ‘line level’ input and wouldn’t play nice with phono level.

I know some people like the ceremony and experience of the turntable and the LP’s, but if you just want sound, why not hook it up to the computer and record all the records (hehe) to MP3 so you can play them back without the hassle. You probably have all the cables you need making it free too!

Or you could go all out and upgrade to a bluetooth turntable :wink:

https://www.storedj.com.au/audio-technica-at-lp60bt-wireless-bluetooth-turntable-black

It’s for my partners turntable.

Sh it’s own internal speakers, so might have an amp in it too. Will need to look into that some more.

@bennyling just a typo

1 Like

You know, that’s what I thought too, and I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, until I noticed that you somehow typo’d it three times in three separate sentences.

1 Like

I would guess that model has line level out given what it is. So you should be right with a basic bluetooth transmitter.

Indigo its the best one available i think but you can read the reviews to choose the best one bluetooth transmitter reviews