Super mario run

As we all know, Shigeru Miyamoto announced on stage at the iPhone 7 launch that SUPER MARIO RUN would soon released a universal app for iOS devices. You may have noticed that SUPER MARIO RUN is in the iOS App Store, although you cannot buy it. For the first time, you can click NOTIFY to be notified when an app becomes available. The game will be free to download with some free levels included, with a one-off in-app purchase to unlock all levels, there will be no other in-app purchases. Shigeru was very specific in saying that parents need not be concerned about ongoing charges.

Game Modes:

• multiple challenging courses
  • challenge the play data of other people’s completed courses
  • create your own Mushroom Kingdom using coins collected by playing the first two game modes

NB: requires A7 chip running iOS 8 (min. iPhone 5S (2013), iPad Air 1 (2013), iPad Mini 2 (2013), iPod Touch 6 (2015)). Not supported on iPhone 5C (2013) as it only has an A6 chip.

I am very interested to see further use of the NOTIFY button. I would like to be notified of new apps by developers I like, such as Donut Games or Sportsmate Mobile. That is, new apps I didn’t even know existed.

1 Like

Indeed. I don’t visit the app store very much unless I hear about something on the grapevine. I no longer try to find something/anything which might tweak my interest, because of the sheer volume of apps on the store. Random searching almost never gets what you want.

I am definitely interested in this.