Trying an Apple Watch for 30 days

Looking to take advantage of apples extended returns policy using the holiday returns period as a months trial for an Apple Watch.

I guess I want to know how strict they are with the inspection process. As I would be thinking about getting the stainless steel model and I’m pretty sure that’s prone to micro scratches.

I am looking for anyone’s hands on experience if there is anyone on here that has returned an Apple Watch.

Apple Watch Returns

Apple Watch from the Edition collection may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase for a full refund if it’s in its original, undamaged and unmarked condition after passing inspection at Apple’s offsite facility. Depending on your original form of tender, a check, wire transfer, or refund to your debit/credit card will be issued within 10 business days provided the returned item is in its original condition.

A normal Apple Watch would be fine I am almost certain. That’s talking about Edition only I reckon.

1 Like

You know I think you’re right. I might make a call and see if I can get some kind of clarification and confirmation.

Ordered the watch even before I got confirmation. Should arrive Wednesday, however I was able to get confirmation today from the returns team.

The people I spoke to said the extended inspection only applies to the Edition the normal inspection process on return goods would apply and they said normal wearing tear would be fine.

I had them confirm if micro scratches to the stainless steel one will be fine they said there should be no issues with that.

1 Like