This is a place for Apple enthusiasts to chat about anything related to Apple. Discuss what your favourite Apple product is, ask questions about an issue you’re encountering, and tell us how Apple products are changing your life (for the better, or for the worse).
A few handy links to get you started:
Not sure which category to post your topic in?
- iOS - discussion about iPhones, iPads, and all the software that they run. Found a great app on the App Store, or not sure what iMessage is? Want to chat about the latest iPad or iPhone? Post about it here.
- Mac - discussion about Macs of every kind, OS X, and all the software that they run. Whether you think the Apple puck mouse was the best one ever made (it totally is) or think the MacBook Pro with Retina display is overpriced for what it is (it totally isn’t), this is where you can let us know.
- Apple General - discussion about other Apple hardware, including the Apple TV, AirPorts, and even the iPod Hi-Fi, if you really want. Also the place to talk about Apple the company, rumours, and events.
- Technology and Internet - discussion about other non-Apple technology and internet-related topics. If you found a really great website, or want to talk about how the Raspberry Pi is the best thing since sliced bread, this is the place to do it. Basically, if it’s done on a computer or can be viewed on a screen, it goes in here.
- Off Topic - discussion about anything else that doesn’t fit anywhere else. You could talk about current events here, what the weather’s like, or anything that takes your fancy. Whatever, really.
- News - this is where posts from the blog come in. Not actually restricted to just news, either — you’ll see the occasional review, how-to, and editorial posted up here too, with any luck.
- Meta - discussion about the AppleTalk Australia forums themselves. If you have a suggestion or a want to know about how something in the forum works, post in here and let’s talk about it.
If you’re still not sure which category fits into, post it into the one that you think is the most appropriate and we’ll move it if necessary.
As always, please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any other questions, suggestions, or feedback. We’re always listening!