Your Photography Thread

Just came back from a hiking trip in North of India recently. Should have brought my proper camera, but i only have my iPhone 8 with me as we have limited weight/space for our packs, powerbanks are so heavy! Would definitely return, so much to explore still :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Went to the Flinders Ranges a little while ago to see some family, here’s some shots.

Red by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

Hanging
by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

Pan by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

Check my Flickr for more

1 Like

Some nice work there in yr Flickr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks kyte, yours is much more impressive though.

blush

1 Like

Hot Pot by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

1 Like

Photo from my trip to Austria on holiday

3 Likes

Zell am See in Austria

3 Likes

Skater girl in st Kilda today

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-b488dtX/0/X5/i-b488dtX-X5.jpg

1 Like

I went to Vancouver Island in 2018. 6 weeks in a little camper van. It was amazing. This is one of the last shots, on the way back to the mainland on the ferry.

The view from our campsite at Schoen Lake. Nobody there but the bears and cougars. The Provincial Parks (like our State Parks) are outstanding. Not cheap usually, but very well looked after. The National Parks are like nothing we have here and they’re all well patronised.

This sums up the Canadians we met perfectly. They really love getting out into it.

Since then I’ve got to know this place far better than I ever hoped. It is very beautiful though.

2 Likes

Skid St by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

Took the Sony out for spin again - something I don’t have enough time for at the moment…

1 Like

I’ve been going through my unprocessed files lately, this one I was trying to emulate the look of Cinestill 800T film in photoshop - something that kept waaay too busy last night! Untitled by Oliver Andrews, on Flickr

2 Likes

The nearest cat is always a good subject when you get a new camera. Just bought a refurb Nikon 1 J5. Here’s the long suffering Toby.

1 Like

I took this photo while on holidays in Jan 2020. It’s Canal Beagle, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Search for Les Éclaireurs Lighthouse on Google Maps and you will see where it was in the Canal Beagle.

We was on a boat seeing some of the wildlife about the place. Very special place. We flew into Chile and then did a cruise down across the passage to Antarctica and then back up to Beunos Aires, Argentina.

4 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Pix of Antarctica?