1Password Integration

Discourse is new to me and is doing my head in a little bit, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon enough. The first thing I noticed however was that 1Password didn’t recognise that I was creating an account and didn’t offer to remember my password. Even logging out and back in (manually) and it didn’t pick it up.

I’ve manually created an entry in 1Password and it’s working as it should now… but a strange little tidbit for you none the less.

edit: I should have added: Mavericks + Chrome Browser and I didn’t bother to test anything else).

Hmm. I’ll look into it.

In the meantime, logging in with Google works great on Chrome.

Ha yeah… I had that issue too. Had to immediately do a password reset as I’d used a 1password generated one lol.

1password picked up the password when doing the password rest, though.

Safari Keychain works perfectly :wink:

Yeah, I didn’t have this issue either (Mavericks/Chrome/latest 1Password).

Not sure about the account creation stage, but logging out and then back in picked it up as a new login straight away and prompted me to save it as such.

Speaking of, I noticed that when I created a manual entry in 1Password for iOS, it was not able to pull the site’s icon to make use of it, thus my AppleTalk entry looks like a generic login. I wonder if 1Password is expecting a specific icon format/location.