Freelance Project Tracking

Hi folks,

So I am now full time freelancing as an audio producer and also do some assistive technology training which is teaching people who have vision impairments to use computers/devices/etc. I am interested in some sort of solution for job/project tracking. Ie, notes from sessions, tracking where jobs are at, maybe invoicing, but doesn’t have to be. Just wondering what others who do freelancing use. I mostly use Mac apps like the Calendar for making appointments or just booking out time and keep track of where I’m at in various documents but I’m always thinking surely there’s a better solution than this.

anyway keen to hear your thoughts.

I have used Billings in the past quite effectively. I liked many things about it (custom invoices, tracking payments, real-time time tracking if wanted, projects monitoring, etc)

Unfortunately I have had some issues in recent times when I went to the the free version/non-subscription (as I was only making one invoice every few months or so), and don’t have it working anymore. If I recall correctly, this was linked to user authentication.