TV - What are you watching? - Part 2

Most of the way through the bird at the moment. It’s not as good as the first, hope the third is better

I’ve just started Parks & Recreation. Old as the hills but it’s brand new to me and so damn good!

Just started watching Occupied, and am re-watching Criminal Minds.

Watching 2nd season of Z Nation on Netflix. Quite good actually. Action packed.

New things I’m liking: Billions, new X-Files :smiley: and The Magicians.

New X-Files for sure. I might have had a slight nerdgasm last night…:open_mouth:

The new Xfiles was a bit of a letdown at episode 6. I was sitting there thinking HUH?

Currently bingeing on Criminal Minds, Numb3rs and Crossing Lines.

The last episode of X-Files was shithouse, to be frank. They need to do another season, if only to ensure that’s not how it ends.

I recently binged on “Superstore” from Hulu. I thought it was great (which could have been cause I spent a lot of time at a Walmart when I worked a summer camp in the US). Always good to find a new light hearted show!

Surely they will have to. It just didnt end.

I got 5 minutes into Season 4 of House of Cards before I decided I needed a refresher so I’ve started back at the beginning with Season 1… There goes another couple of weeks! :slightly_smiling:

I’m up to Epi 4 of this - it’s quite amazing so far…!

1 Like

The current season of House of Cards is great! Episode 4 is a cracker.

I really enjoyed Sense8 as well. It’s another Netflix original. Can’t wait for Season 2 of that.

1 Like

Stranger Things on Netflix. Anyone else watching this? Just started and so far amazing.

Finished Stranger Things last night. Tipping its hat to a lot of 1980s shows (and the clothing and hairstyles!) but very enjoyable. Creepy in places but ultimately satisfactory outcomes. Looking forward to Season 2.

Just saw the finale of Stranger Things tonight… amazing series.

A reviewer on Wired summed up this part perfectly (here: http://www.wired.com/2016/07/stranger-things-finale/):

As someone who grew up in the 80s riding BMXes with a group of friends through woods, climbing cliffsides, all by ourselves, cheating death a few times, it really captured a nostalgic sense of my experience growing up with no internet, and spending every afternoon with friends on my bike outdoors. Those were the days…

2 Likes

Funny you mention that, I just finished the first ep. Bloody Brilliant.

Also just started Mr. Robot which is fantastically written, I’m hooked on both, which is good as I’ve got the next 2 weeks of work to binge watch everything.

Must say, there’s not much Netflix original content that isn’t the bees knees, they’re certainly becoming a studio to be reckoned with.

1 Like

Same here. Just started and it’s surprisingly good and not corny as I had expected for a hacking show.

Just making a start on Halt And Catch Fire

As a child of the 80s I’ve been loving The Goldbergs which I recently discovered on Hulu. :slight_smile: