What kind of wallet do you have?

That looked really promising, then I physically looked into my wallet and remembered I have about 12 cards. I drastically cut down the amount of cards years ago, but since becoming a parent and also having company issued cards, my number went from 1 or 2 to 12. I’d have to test one in person to see if it would work. I’ve been desperately wanting a way to condense cards, ie a one for all card that you select which one you want to use at point of sale or an ATM but the software is so crap these days that seems well beyond them.

I have the Bellroy Card Sleeve at the moment. I’ve got 10 cards in mine (8 inside, one in each of the outside pockets) and I’m pretty sure I could fit two more.

Just went down to 1st place on Glenferrie Rd and took a look at these in person.The coin fold will be too small but the hide n seek should be OK. Worth checking out the very small case, as you can get about 15cards in it, plus notes and coins and it is tiny. I’m thinking about whether to get it instead, but it fitted all my crap in OK.

I use a Dash wallet off Kickstarter. Have tried using other ones from Kickstarter but have kept using this long term. Have ordered the latest version as well.

Got the bellboy hide and seek for my birthday. How did Mrs Entropy know???
So far it is the best wallet I have ever owned.

Yep my birthday is coming up soon which is why I went and checked the Bellroy ones out. I estimate my current wallet may not make it until then. About 10min after I left the shop I also realised they had clothes and probably had some decent belt choices. I’ve lost a lot of weight around the middle (more than I thought I could lose!) and even though I got a new hole punched in my favorite belt, my pants are still falling down. So there is something else for the list!

Good topic. My current wallet has inadvertently trashed a whole heap of my cards which have slight cracks in them. Any ideas on something that will prevent this? I generally prefer to carry my wallet in my back pocket.

I carry my wallet in my front pocket. Mainly to avoid that very issue but also to avoid pickpockets.

I would expect the front to be just as problematic for pick pockets although I’ve never seen it as a major issue in Aus. Rear pocket normally has a button to button up but I have phone and keys in my front.

This is an interesting option. Also started as a kickstarter venture.

http://www.ridgewallet.com/collections/titanium/products/carbon-fiber-cash-strap

I have a boring old tan leather Colorado bought from a Strandbag shop. I carry cards, money, and coins in it, as well as drivers licence. Its fat and ugly, but it does the job its been designed to do. Its now something like 12 years old and still intact - wallets and purses I have bought in the past eventually come undone at the seams with what I manage to cram in. I suspect it will still be in use when I drop off the perch.

I use to have Colorado ones but they all eventually died. My Fossil one has held on for at least 5 yrs, think I got it at Strandbags as well.

Ok just got the Dash 4.0 from Kickstarter yesterday.

Looks bigger than version 2. But has RFID protection.

I’m still using a Michael Kors wallet case for iPhone 5/5S that I purchased off MTAU years ago to replace my older leather wallet. Planning to get the bigger one to fit more … Crap :joy:

1 Like

I use Pacsafe, along with the shoulder bag of the same brand. great when travelling, safe and secure.
In case I do loose the wallet I have a Tile in it so I can I locate it from the iPhone .