What's your backpack of choice?

Hi folks,
I think that I personally am on a never-ending quest for the ‘perfect’ backpack, one that carries all the things you need, looks nice when you’re at work or with clients but also holds all the things you need and gives you easy access to those things.

I recently visited Crumpler in the city after reading various reviews of backpacks. I decided to invest in the Mantra Pro. It has a side entrance for a 15" laptop, a padded pocket for an iPad/tablet, a spot for a USB power bank and a hole to feed cables through to the side pocket where you can store a phone.

It certainly isn’t a cheap option, and for that reason, probably cost prohibitive for some. But it’s a nice bag. Well I think so.

So … what’s your backpack/bag of choice?

I use a crumpler messenger bag if I’m going somewhere where appearance matters and a Denali backpack from Annaconda if I’m not.

I haven’t found a backpack that sits well over a suit jacket so… two options.

I use a Drifta backpack - simple, tough and made in Australia from Aussie canvas.

1 Like

Wandrd Prvke

I use a Timbuk2 Grid backpack for work as I needed something that is ‘weather’ proof for my daily commute. As for travels, i use my hiking daypack Osprey Daylite Plus depending where I am going.