KansasFest July 18-23 registration is now open

KansasFest 2017, the 29th annual Apple II convention, is now open for registration. Antoine Vignau and Olivier Zardini, the French Brutal Deluxe Software programming team known for countless original Apple II programs and archiving efforts, will join us in Kansas City, Missouri from July 18 – 23 with a keynote presentation to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Apple II. Space is limited to 100 people, so register soon to reserve your spot.

Come join myself and other Aussies at the world’s greatest Apple II event.

100 people! Seems kinda low.

100 Apple2 enthusiasts on a five day residential conference and workshops is “kinda low”? I think not Benny. The limit is a constraint of the presentation space (rec room) downstairs of the dorm everyone stays in. There were 90 or so full-time attendees last year, and the vibe was great.

I suppose if it was about current iThingies, and macStuff, that’d be a low number, but hey, we’re rocking the 70s and 80s here.

. . . . so break out your pocket protector, grab your 5.25" floppies, and power up your Apple][ Euro+ and head on over to Kansas City with me.