AppleTalk Melbourne Meet end of 2015/ start of 2016?

Any Melbourne-based Appletalkers interested in a meetup? End of 2015, start of 2016? End of this year might be too hard and too busy - maybe January?

Anyone interested? I’ve already met some of the members through trades…

2 Likes

Tentatively interested :smile:

It would depend upon the time and date (I’ve got work and family commitments that have to come first).

I like the idea of having member meets. Too soon for me though haha.

Sounds good to me :+1:t2:

Count me in :smile: @bennyling are you going to be in Melbourne anytime soon?

A national meet… I like it… :wink:

So how should we decide on a venue and date? I assume dinner and drinks somewhere central? Weekday or weekend?

Probably not unfortunately :frowning:

I will be in March!

Interested, preferably weekdays (after work maybe?). But I’m okay with either :smile:

Maybe not now so much. Grand Prix is now the same weekend as the Melbourne International Coffee Expo. That’s going to make accommodation really easy and affordable to find.

Another F1 Apple fan! :smile:

Love the Grand Prix. Who’s your team/driver of choice? I’ve been following Vettel since 2008 (that win in the rain, at Monza in a Toro Rosso… man!)

I’m not. I’m pissed that it’s on the same weekend as the International Coffee Expo (which I was going for) haha.

Oh… :frowning:

Well, I also love coffee!! :smiley:

I’ll be in Melbourne-town from 11-16 Jan 2016 (and I’m totally cool for a meet up, albeit during the week).

How are thee dates for people? Let’s make this happen.

Sounds good to me, I’ve got a pretty clear schedule currently

At the moment I’m ok for those nights except Tue 12 Jan. I’m thinking dinner? Where’s central for people? For a whirlpool meetup a few years ago we met at the Hog’s Breathe on Chadstone.

So how about Thursday 14 January? 8 pm somewhere in Melbourne for dinner or drinks?

Who can make this?

Ok so no interest?

I think everyone is still recovering from Xmas/NY :smile:

Maybe around the end of the month - Australia Day perhaps?