Upcoming downtime

Hi all,

Just a heads up that there will be some downtime this weekend (March 27-28) as @bennyling and I need to do some long overdue maintenance and updates.

Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Thank you for maintaining the site and providing the service

2 Likes

Looks like we’re up and running - let me or @bennyling know if you spot anything funny.

I forgot. All seems to be smooth running as usual.

Thanks you guys. Appreciate your efforts. Everything seems good.

I’m seeing new typefaces, but no way to change them. Did I miss the setting?

If you’re seeing Times New Roman or whatever serif typeface this is, it’s because you’re accessing ATAU using HTTPS. So far, I have not been able to find out how to turn it off, even after furious Googling, which means we’ll probably need to fix third-party typefaces working over SSL.

We’ll add it to the list.

1 Like

Yes and yes. I can’t seem to get Safari to use http now. If I delete the ‘s’ it just gets added back. No biggie.

Not seeing strange typefaces on my iPad, just the same as always (looks like Trebuchet or similar)

[edit] Apparently its the Open Sans theme, changing to SanFrancisco gets the Times New roman font. Probably other choices too. I like Open Sans.

1 Like

Yes, Open Sans works for me too. Thanks Sue! I was enjoying one of the Dark themes, but I think I prefer the body text in sans-serif if I have to choose.

1 Like

Weird font showing up.

Had to login again.

Otherwise ok.

Hadn’t checked in for awhile and then panicked when the site wouldn’t load for a couple of days. Very relieved to read this afterwards.

Thanks for the hard work. Much appreciated!